Sable Buck-Boost Transformers represent an economical way to both raise supply voltage caused by line drop and equipment demands, or lower voltage caused by increased system voltages.
Critical dental equipment like Compressors, Vaccums, Sterilizers, Pan-Ceph's, and Intraoral X-Rays require a stable supply voltage to maintain optimum performance and prevent premature failure.
Features and Benefits
- Steps up or steps down incoming voltage
- Made in Canada
- CSA & UL approved
- Variety of applications such as compressors, vacuums, sterilizers, x-rays and more
- Include simple step by step bilingual install directions and drawings
- Smaller and lighter than competitors
- More efficient
- Encapsulated with electrical grade silica sand and resin compounds
- Front accessible separate high and low voltage lead wires
- Conduit knock-outs located on the side and rear of every unit
- Standard wall mounting with template
- Valid for single and three phase
- 10 year warranty
3 Sizes to Choose From
- 3500 VA
- 50/60 Hz
- CU NEMA-3R
- 80 C
- 4.5" W x 5.75" D x 7.25" H
- Wall Mount
- 14 lbs
- 3500 Type
AVAILABLE NOW - Sable 3 Wire, Quick Connect Buck-Boost Transformers
3001015 - 5000 VA - Single head compressors or suction units (Upto 15 Amp).
3001025 - 7500 VA - Dual head compressors or dual head suction units (Upto 15 Amp)
Three Steps To Select The Correct Buck and Boost Transformer
- Line Voltage - The voltage that you want to buck (decrease) or boost (increase). This can be done by measuring the supply line voltage with a voltmeter.
- Load Voltage - The voltage at which your equipment is designed to operate (middle of min/max range to allow 10% fluctuation). This information can be found on the nameplate of the equipment you want to operate.
- Load kVA or Load Amps - You do not need to know both - one or the other is sufficient. This information can be found on the nameplate of the equipment
To assist in selecting the correct size Buck and Boost Transformer, please visit our Downloads page to review our detailed PDF sizing chart.